TiNDLE Caesar Wraps
- 6 TiNDLE Nuggets
- 2 large tortilla wraps
- 1 little gem lettuce, roughly chopped
- 1/2 avocado, finely sliced
- 1 salad tomato, finely sliced
- 60g cashew nuts
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp vegan parmesan
- 1 small clove of garlic, minced
- Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Cover the cashew nuts with just boiled water and allow to soak for 20-25 minutes to soften.
- To make the dressing, combine the soaked cashew nuts, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, parmesan, garlic, 60ml of water and a good pinch of salt and black pepper in a blender. Blend until completely smooth. Taste and adjust the seasoning, if needed.
- Cook the TiNDLE Nuggets using your preferred cooking method according to the packet's instructions. Once cooked, slice each nugget into several pieces.
- Warm the wraps for a few seconds on each side in a hot pan. Spread 2-3 tbsp of the caesar dressing over the middle of each wrap, then top with the chopped little gem lettuce, avocado and tomato. Finish with the sliced TiNDLE Nuggets and a good crack of black pepper. Fold up the wraps and serve immediately.
Recipe created by Georgie (@GeorgieEats)
Leave a comment