TiNDLE Caesar Wraps
- 6 TiNDLE Nuggets
- 2 large tortilla wraps
- 1 gem of lettuce, chopped roughly
- Half an avocado, sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 60g cashew nuts
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp vegan parmesan
- 1 small clove of garlic, minced
- Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Pour the cashew nuts in a bowl and cover them with boiling water. Now leave them to soak and soften for 20-25 minutes.
- Now it's time to make the dressing, combine the soaked cashew nuts, mustard, lemon juice, parmesan, garlic, 60ml of water and a generous pinch of salt and black pepper in a blender. now blend the mix until it is completely smooth.
- Cook the TiNDLE Nuggets according to the packet's instructions. Once cooked, Chop each nugget into several pieces.
- Warm the wraps for a few seconds on each side in a hot pan. Spread 2-3 tbsp of the dressing over the middle of the wraps, then top with the chopped lettuce, tomato and, avocado
- Now place the TiNDLE Nuggets and season with black pepper for taste. Now fold those bad boys up burrito style.
Recipe created by Georgie (@GeorgieEats)