Nojo Sesame & Omnipork Udon Noodles
. Nojo London Sesame Sauce (most important)
. Omnipork Mince ... You can buy this with us!
. Spring Onions
. Sesame Seeds
. 2 Baby Pak Choy, Roughly chopped up
.Half a Garlic Clove, Sliced
. 90g Akagi Joshu Udon
- Get frying those spring onions, and add the sesame seeds and the garlic clove. Fry these on medium heat for a few minutes.
- Now add the vegan mince and fry with the rest of the ingredients, and throw in the baby pack choy, toss, miss, and stir it all together
- After a few minutes, add your udon noodles to the pan and mix it all up
- Time to sauce it up, grab your Nojo Sesame sauce and drizzle a generous amount over the noodles, extra salt bae style
- Allow the dish to cook for a further 4-5 minutes & voila!
- Toss a few extra sesame seeds over and more sauce if your heart desires