Nojo Orange Poke Poke bowl with crispy chickpeas
- 1 can chickpeas, drained
- Nojo Orange Poke Sauce
- 1 portion of cooked rice
- 1 carrot, finely chopped or grated
- A few pieces of cauliflower steamed
- A handful of cabbage shredded
- Half an avocado, sliced
- A handful of baby spinach
- 1 spring onion, chopped up
- sesame seeds
- Get your oven preheated to 180C.
- Toss the cooked chickpeas in 2/3 teaspoons of Nojo Orange Poke Sauce and then roast them all together in a tray until crunchy, 30-35 minutes. Alternatively, grill for 10-15 minutes, mixing halfway through
- Add the cooked rice to a bowl, cold or hot.
- Top with the cauliflower, carrot, cabbage, spinach, and avocado, keeping everything in small piles.
- Place the chickpeas to the middle
- Drizzle the Nojo Orange Poke Sauce and sprinkle with spring onion and sesame seeds