TiNDLE Wings With a Trio of Sauce
- 180g TiNDLE Wings
- 2.5 tbsp gochujang or Sriracha
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 5 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp sesame oil
Harissa Mayo Dip:
- 6 tbsp vegan mayo
- 1 tbsp harissa
Ranch Style Dip:
- 100g vegan creme fraiche
- 50g vegan mayonnaise
- 1/2 tbsp chopped chives
- 1/2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- Sea salt
- To make the gochujang or Sriracha dip, combine the gochujang, maple syrup, brown sugar, rice wine vinegar, garlic, and sesame oil in a bowl. Now stir until smooth, if the mixture is to thick add a little water to loosen it up
- Now it's time to make the harissa mayo, stir together the vegan mayo and harissa paste until smooth and equally combined.
- To make the ranch dip, combine the vegan creme fraiche, vegan mayonnaise, chives, parsley, garlic, and a pinch of salt in a bowl. This will need to be stirred until it is smooth.
- Cook the TiNDLE Wings according to the packet's instructions.
- Now lets serve it up. Pour the dips into small dipping bowls and arrange them on a board with the TiNDLE wings.
Recipe created by Georgie (@GeorgieEats)