Kimchi TiNDLE Chick*n Burger
- 2 TiNDLE Chick*n Burgers
- 6 tbsp vegan mayo
- 2 tbsp kimchi
- 1 carrot
- 1/4 small red cabbage
- 15g coriander finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 175g natural vegan yoghurt
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
To Serve: 2 burger buns, coriander, sesame seeds
- Get your chef skills on and finely shred the carrot and red cabbage either by hand, or with a food processor. Add the, lime juice, coriander, vegan yoghurt, rice wine vinegar, mustard and a generous pinch of black pepper and salt. Stir well, then taste and if needed, adjust the seasoning.
- Cook the TiNDLE Burgers according to the packet's instructions.
- To make the vegan kimchi mayo, blend the vegan mayo and kimchi together in a food processor, until silky smooth.
- Toast the burger buns or fry them in a pan with a drizzle of oil, then spread the base with a good dollop of kimchi mayo. Top with the TiNDLE Burger, slaw, a few sprigs of coriander and a sprinkling of sesame seeds. Now eat!
Recipe created by Georgie (@GeorgieEats)