Big MacFry Burgers
Who needs the golden arches when you can make this yourself with the super tasty Big Fry Burgers!
4 Big Fry Burgers , defrosted
30ml of oil for cooking
2 slices of vegan cheese
1/2 a small red onion, sliced thinly
1/4 cup shredded lettuce
2 dill pickle slices
4 large fresh buns, toasted
FOR THE SAUCE:
1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
1/2 tablespoon sweet relish
2 teaspoons dill pickle relish
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 a small onion, diced
1 teaspoon white vinegar
1 teaspoon tomato sauce
1 small pinch of salt
MAKE THE SAUCE:
1.mix all of the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Cover and refrigerate for an hour before serving.
COOK THE BURGERS:
3. Heat 30ml of oil on high in a non-stick pan.
4. Add the defrosted Big Fry Burgers and reduce to medium heat.
5. Fry for 9 minutes, turning occasionally
ASSEMBLE THE BURGERS:
6. Lightly toast two bottom buns.
7.On the bottom bun, add 1 tablespoon of the sauce, red onion slices, 1/4 cup of shredded lettuce, the dill pickle slices, vegan cheese, and one Big Fry Burger.
8. Place the other bottom bun on top, and top it with the same items mentioned above, but no cheese or pickles.
9. Top with the remaining bun on top and devour!