Vegan salmon coconut curry
Vegan salmon coconut curry - made with Revo Salmon!
- 2 packs of vegan salmon
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 1 can (14 ounces) of coconut milk
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup baby corn, halved
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro (coriander) leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooked rice or noodles for serving
- Preheat your grill or broiler to high heat. Season the plant-based salmon with salt and pepper. Grill or broil the vegan salmon for about 2-3 minutes per side, or until it is nicely charred on the outside. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large skillet or wok, heat the vegetable oil over medium heat. Add the chopped onion, minced garlic, and grated ginger. Sauté for about 2-3 minutes until the onion is softened and fragrant.
- Add the Thai red curry paste to the skillet and cook for another minute, stirring constantly to coat the onion mixture.
- Pour in the coconut milk and vegetable broth. Stir well to combine with the curry paste.
- Add the sliced red bell pepper, mushrooms, and baby corn to the skillet. Stir to coat the vegetables in the curry sauce.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer and let it cook for about 10 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Stir in the soy sauce, and lime juice. Taste and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper if needed.
- Gently place the salmon peices into the curry sauce and spoon some of the sauce over the top.
- Simmer for an additional 2-3 minutes, just until the salmon is heated through.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh cilantro (coriander) leaves.
- Serve the vegan salmon coconut curry over cooked rice or noodles.
This dish is sure to be a showstopper at any dinner party, now go create, eat and enjoy!