Creamy Vegan Salmon Pasta
Creamy Vegan Salmon Pasta with Revo Foods!
- 8 ounces (225g) pasta (such as fettuccine or penne)
- 1 pack of vegan salmon, we recommend revo vegan salmon
- 2 tablespoons of vegan butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup of vegan cream
- 1/2 cup of grated vegan parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill (or 1 teaspoon dried dill)
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Lemon wedges (for serving)
- Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- While the pasta is cooking, season the vegan salmon with salt and black pepper. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and melt the vegan butter. Add the salmon to the skillet and cook for about 1-2 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Remove the salmon from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the minced garlic and sauté for about 1 minute, until fragrant.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the vegan cream to the skillet. Stir well and let it simmer for 2-3 minutes until slightly thickened.
- Add the grated vegan parmesan cheese to the skillet and stir until melted and well combined. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Break the cooked plant-based salmon into chunks and add it to the skillet. Add the chopped dill as well.
- Add the cooked pasta to the skillet and toss gently to coat the pasta in the creamy sauce and distribute the salmon evenly.
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, until everything is heated through.
- Serve the vegan creamy salmon pasta in bowls, garnished with fresh parsley and lemon wedges on the side.
Now tuck into this vegan delish dish!